We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- When you visit our website, we’ll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
- As you browse our website we’ll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
- The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It’s not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don’t collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it’s not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
- We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it’s your device).
- Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
– Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website.
- We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We’ll only include this information for as long as necessary.
- When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
- Such information we collect may include:
– Your address
– Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
– Your date of birth
- When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a ‘payment gateway’ website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
- We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
- We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
- With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
- We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We’ll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
- We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
REMARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
- We may, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
- Our website does not alter it’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you are a resident of a country where the European Union’s GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
- To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
- For more information please contact us using the details on our contact page.